Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I find information regarding misdemeanor criminal or traffic offenses that occurred in Hardin County?
- Please contact the Hardin County Municipal Court at (419) 674-4362.
- Where do I find information regarding juvenile offenses?
- Please contact the Hardin County Juvenile Court at (419) 674-2233.
- How do I get a copy of a Common Pleas Court document?
- The Clerk of Courts is the keeper of all records for the General Division of the Hardin County Common Pleas Court.
Their telephone number is (419) 674-2278, and they are located on the third floor of the Hardin County Courthouse. Some
information and documents may also be available on Clerk of Courts web site.
- Who do I contact about a marriage license?
- Please contact the Hardin County Probate Court at (419) 674-2230.